Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Colour Dance

 A great name for this quilt pattern.  Colour Dance by Tilda is a free pattern.  Lots more free patterns on the website as well.  It was fun to use up lots of different Kona solids that I have kicking around but when it came to the quilting, the nightmare began. I decided to use a light wideback fabric on the back with a matching light thread and change out threads on top to match each different colour, most of which are darker.  I just could not get a balanced stitch on my Pfaff Powerquilter. I tried everything I know to troubleshoot but just couldn't get it perfectly balanced.  It severely needs servicing and I have been putting it off for quite a while but decided to push through and finish this quilt and then take it for service. .  My own fault that I ended up with a mess and had to remove tons of bad stitches. A lot of wasted time and a big Lesson learned.😞 


70" x 96"






Here's hoping you have a trouble-free quilting day! 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.