Thursday, December 29, 2022

Scrappy New Year!

 
I apologize to my followers for being a horrible blogger this past year! No excuses, just lazy I guess. I am not lazy when it comes to making quilts though. Here is my final finished quilt for 2022. An ArtEast Quilting Co. design called "Kidding Around - Goats in Pajamas".  This is the fifth quilt that I have made using John's patterns and I enjoy them so much. So well written and easy to follow and pieced by traditional methods.    
 I made this by special request from a soon to be 3 year old great niece of mine. I used Tula Pink's Tiny Beasts prints for the pajamas (her choice) and scraps of greys and white for the body and beards of the goats. The background is Kona "Seaglass". On the back is Tula Pink's Wideback called "Lady Luck". I also used a Tula Pink striped fabric for the binding.  I purchased the Tula Pink fabrics at 
The Wool Works Shop in Mahone Bay, N.S.  Heidi has the prettiest shop and the best collection of Tula Pink fabrics.   
I freemotion quilted this 50" x 60" little snuggle quilt on my Pfaff Powerquilter 16.0 using a 50wt Aurifil thread in a very light green.                                                              




All my best to you in the coming year! Keep on quiltin' !  
😊

                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.