Sunday, January 30, 2022

Productive January

 Staying home sure helps with knocking quilty projects off your list.  Add being retired to that and you can get stuff done!  My quilty goal for January was to get 5 small quilt tops, in various stages of completion, sewn up and basted.  Then I was planning on quilting and binding those 5 quilts in February.  Happy to say that I am way ahead of schedule.  Four of those tops are now completely finished (except for labels) and I am working on the last one today.    I can only show you three because two are surprise gifts.  

First up is my Christmas Strings....made from the leftover strips from my tree skirt and 12 blocks from my last post.  

44" x 54"  quilted in free motion.  



Also,  a small version of "Confetti Quilt" by Stitched in Color   

40" x 40"  paper pieced.  


.....and the back.....

back panel pieced and designed and given to me by Andrea @3rdStoryWorkshop.  I have lovely friends!  


And lastly......
41" x 49"  "Lupin Love" free motion quilted 


here's the back....

I will show you the remaining 2/5 after they are gifted.  

I don't know what is up for February yet.  My list is never ending as I am sure yours is too.  Take care 💖


4 comments:

  1. You have completely outdone yourself , wow , just wow . You are incredibly talented Linda. Lovely work , love them all .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda….
    You sure have had a busy January with great finishes.
    The back of your crumb quilt is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, Linda! It’s only 5:22 a.m. here, and after seeing your beautiful work, I’m ready to finish my coffee, jump up, and start sewing! I might not even finish my coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great batch of quilt finishes. LOVE your controlled scrappy version of Rachel's Confetti Quilt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.