Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Quilt Canada and Family

Just popping in to let you know that Quilt Canada 2019 is happening starting tomorrow, June 12,  and running until the 15th of June, in Ottawa.  Since RetiredHub has family in Ottawa/Kanata, we have combined attending the quilt show and visiting with family for a few days.  I will probably be at the quilt show on Thursday so if you happen to be there as well, shout out to me.  I may be lurking around my lovely little guild's concurrent show which is also happening and we are all very proud of the work of our awesome members.   I was happy to have a quilt, that I worked on with my sweet friend and fellow quiltmate,  Karen of KaHolly, chosen to be part of the display.  You can see more about this quilt, called "Best Friends Share, here.  I am just about to hop a plane so maybe I will see you there.   









Have a wonderful, quilty day! 😊

6 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time at the show, Linda. You will be totally in your element!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous trip! Will look forward to seeing lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is so beautiful! I hope you have an amazing time at Quilt Canada!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have a great time. The quilt that you and Karen made is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time... Both Karen and you have made a fantastic quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.