Monday, November 24, 2014

Blogathon Canada...What a Week!

I had a great time this week, being host for Nova Scotia during Blogathon Canada. I bet you had fun visiting all the wonderful quilting bloggers on my N.S. list.  We are a talented lot!

 I had lots of lovely comments and was lucky enough to gain a few new followers, which is always nice.  

Our Canadian quilting community is just amazing! 

And a great  big thank you to Sew Sisters Quilt Shop in Toronto for including me and my little quilty blog and also for organizing the Blogathon and sponsoring all the host blogger giveaways.  And also, thanks to  AurifilCamelot FabricsNorthcottRobert Kaufman Fabrics, & Timeless Treasures  for sponsoring giveaways on Sew Sisters blog every day during the Blogathon.  

The winner of my bundle of Kona Solid cottons, provided by Sew Sisters is....
  LIN...who said...
Prospect looks like a beautiful place to grow up it. What a stunning photograph. I love your quilts Linda. xx
                                                     ---------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations, Lin and have fun creating something wonderful with your lovely new fabrics, I know you will!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by during Blogathon Canada and left a comment on my post.  Such wonderful, positive comments.  My head is a little bigger today!  




                                                                                               
                                       

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Linda. I had a great time visiting lots of new blogs last week and meeting lovely new people. Looking forward to receiving my fabrics - I have a feeling they might just be perfect for a project I have in mind. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Lin!! It certainly was a lot of fun. I spent way too much time on the computer visiting as many blogs as I could. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.