Thursday, May 2, 2013

What's Happening?

I have been in a  very lazy mood lately.  I haven't worked on my handquilting
project for over a week.  I haven't started anything new.   I did get the pieced border made for my applique quilt, but haven't attached it yet. 
So what have I been doing?  Well, I did finish a knitting project, a cowl, that I started in early
  January. It was a group project that my knitting club started.  It was hard to get going on this pattern.  You really have to concentrate.  Well, at least I do.  So needless to say I ripped it out a few times. It is now complete but I will have to wait until next winter to wear it.

I have started to teach myself to crochet.  I am using how-to videos online. I always wanted to learn how to make a granny square. I have spent a lot of time practicing the last few weeks and finally produced a square that is not too bad.   

Now to get my quilty mojo back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.