I have been busy since last Wednesday. I have been sewing and cleaning. Equal amounts of both for a change. Usually sewing wins out over cleaning. Got some floors scrubbed and fridges cleaned. The humidity has been killer, so I spent lots of time sewing in the cool basement.
I cut out the fabric to make 48 - 12 1/2" blocks for the quilt I am making for my son. I have the blocks all made and three of eight rows of six blocks in each row ,sewn together Here's a little peek... I will have the top completed in a few days and then on to getting it quilted.
I also started to tidy my fabric shelves. The shelves are where I keep my fabric that is cut across the width. I usually keep it tidy to a point but it had gotten out of control so I took everything out that didnt belong....fat quarters, scraps etc. I folded all the yardage on my 24 x 6 inch ruler so everything folds up the same size. Here is what my light/whites/beiges shelf looks like now. So nice to see what I have...or don't have is more like it! Still have several more shelves to make look pretty!