Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WIP Wednesday


Now that I have settled down from all the excitement of Quilt Canada and having houseguests for a week, I managed to get caught up on my current BOMs.


From Traditional Tuesday Sampler - hosted by Jenifer Dick at 42 Quilts


Block # 35 - Kansas Dugout (unit)





Block #36 - Four H




 From The Bloggers Block of the Month - hosted by Jackie of Canton Village
The block for May is designed by Cathy of Cabbage Quilts 


Block #9 - Jewel Box
I am linking up to TN&TN.  Stop by and see what everyone is working on.

8 comments:

  1. You must be eager to dig in to your stash. I'll be interested to see what blocks you make in your 99 blocks book (I have it too, but haven't made any yet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great blocks here! Especially love the fabrics in the first block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to get back to quilting after a busy time! Looks like you did really well with all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the H block shows! I have never got around to doing that block but it looks great done in those classic blues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blocks, especially the jewel box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jewel box is especially pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda - saw your little quilt in Halifax! Your 3D gulls were just the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.