Friday, September 16, 2011

Help!

Anyone ever see these fabrics?  I would love to know the designer/company. I bought two fat quarters today but there was no selvages to help me identify.
I was shopping at Avonport Discount today and I didnt realize that there was an awesome article in
Quilter's Connection Fall issue. The mag was in my mail box when I got home or I would have congratulated Faye on an awesome article.  I love Avonport.  When I go there, it is an excursion.  It shouldn't be...it is only 50 minutes from my house...but I guess it is a destination. 

2 comments:

  1. It's Kumari Garden- love these prints :) Here's the link with the entire line and swatch names :) http://www.freespiritfabric.com/core-pages/gallery.php?gal_id=335

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely. Glad you found the name so quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.