Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What's Happening!

Since last week, I picked up the pace and finished sewing together all the blocks and setting triangles for my Christmas Diamonds quilt.  I quickly threw the blocks up on my design wall but still need to rearrange a few before sewing the rows together.  I plan on doing that sewing at the next Sew-In of my guilt guild, The Maritime Modern Quilt Guild which happens on May 24 - Admiralty Place Party Room: 1 Prince Street, Dartmouth .  Have you seen our new logo?  Check it out.

I am linking up with The Needle and Thread Network. Stop by and check out some wonderful Canadian quilty goodness.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to work on your quilt today.  


11 comments:

  1. Oh, Linda, it's going to be beautiful!! Glad you are having such fun with the guild. Can't wait until we can all get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is looking amazing! Cannot wait to see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fabrics. It's a Christmas quilt without being overly Christmassy. You could use it anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief, Linda! If you pick up the pace any more, you're going to burst into flames! It's looking great and I can't wait to see it in person... perhaps at the Sew In!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the subtle use of Christmas fabric in this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bright blocks. what a welcoming site that would be to walk into a room and find it spread across the bed or the back of the sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful quilt Linda , you're sewing up a storm for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful quilt! Love it! can't wait to see it quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your quilt Linda - and I thought I was the only person who flitted between three sewing machines!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This quilt is gorgeous and I get to see it in person. Lucky me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.