Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Leibster Award for Me

I have been honoured with a Leibster Award by Sam at The Quilting Curve. How nice!  Thanks so much Sam.

Liebster is a German word meaning "dearest" or "favourite"  Here`s what you must do if you accept this award
 
  • Thank the person that nominated you and link back to them 
  • Present the award to five other blogs under 200 followers
  • Let them know by commenting on their blog
  • Post the award on your blog
Here are my blog choices for the award.  I decided to choose my fav blogs by a theme.  The theme is ``Maritime Bloggers``.

from New Brunswick

Quilting Queen at Love to Quilt - great technique for making Drunkard`s Path blocks. Check it out
Jennifer at Sister of the Brush - very creative. Love her fiddlehead stamps.

from Nova Scotia
Joan from Ouvrages d`un Acadienne - beautiful quilts
Maggie at Patchmaker - lots of scenic photos and check out the slideshow of awesome quilts
Lesley and her  Cuddle quilts from Cape Breton. 

Well, there's my nominations. Stop by and check out some wonderful quilters.  The Maritime Provinces of Canada is a very creative place to be.  So inspiring.   Guess we are inspired by the natural beauty that surrounds us.  Sorry, I don't have any P.E.I. blogs on my roll.  I will soon, I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.