Monday, October 27, 2014

A fabulous day!

Today was a fabulous day for me.  I taught my first free-motion quilting class.  It was held at It's Sew Time quilt shop in Elmsdale.  Seven quilters attended and they all had a great time too.  They learned meandering and loop-de-loops and spirals and circles and falling leaves and hearts and even feathers.  They all did really well, I was really impressed with how well they did and they all went home promising to practice, practice, practice. 





 
Hope you had a quilty day today, I sure did!






 


9 comments:

  1. How fun! I bet you're an awesome teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the class went well Linda and you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little mouse told me it was a grand time and that you were an awesome teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Linda - glad it went well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Having had but a short lesson from you, I'm sure your teachers learned lots from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun! I bet everyone learned a ton! I wish this shop was there when I grew up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Quilting together is always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure had a fabulous time in your class! You are an awesome teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.