I sewed up the remaining trimming bits, and made another cushion today. Sunday morning sewing. Love it.
My previous two posts will show how this scrappiness came about. This time I used the brighter coloured scraps and a bright white cotton and made enough little blocks to make a 13 inch square. Then I bordered that with a black polka dot and a few strips of my favourite text print I did a free motion swirly in the outer squares and left the centre plain. Just a little straight line stitch to block it out. I did a simple meander in the text border. I used last Aurifil #50 wt in white. top and bottom. with a 90/14 Superior Titanium Topstitch needle. I ended up with a 16" pillow.
Hope you are spending time quilting today.