Thursday, July 4, 2013

An UnQuilty Week.

My mind has not been on quilting at all, this past week.   A health issue had sidelined me, but I am  back on the horse now.  Feeling great and moving on... The sun is finally shining and lifting a lot of spirits in my part of the world.  We wait so long for summer and when it doesnt arrive on schedule, well we all get a bit down, I think.  
My Quilty Sister is home from Doha, Qatar, for a few weeks. So tomorrow, Quilty Sister and Knitty Sister and I are going to treat ourselves to a day away and head to the Annapolis Valley.
There will be fabric shopping involved for sure!  We will also be visiting the yarn shops. So I will have a few pics tomorrow.
I am behind on my blog reading and I need to catch up...fast!  I know I am missing all sorts of quilty goodness. 

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are on the mend! Enjoy your company and the Valley! I went to Acadia a very, very long time ago and I always remember how pretty the Valley area is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't say "Have a great time" because I am sure you will. I have no sisters so I really can't imagine what it's like. Fabric and yarn shopping is always a great way to spend some time, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very fun time. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you were under the weather but glad you are feeling better . Enjoy your day in the valley , I know you will , wish I was there too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are much better now! I am away visiting family and haven't been online much. So glad to hear that the sisters are in town!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.