Saturday, March 3, 2012

All from the ScrapBins

I love my scrappy little houses so much. They measure 12" finished and I have 12 sewn and not sure where I will go from here.  Make more? or add sashing..or connect them to each other..dont know.  I will leave these on my design wall for a bit to figure it out.  So much fun to make.  Thanks to Terry at Terry's Treasures for starting this challenge.

I made the pink ones today as well as the purple ones.  The pink ones fullfil my personal commitment to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge at SoScrappy as the colour for March is pink.   I am linking up there today.   

9 comments:

  1. Aren't you clever to have so many made , they look so colorful and happy , love them !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such happy houses. The nice thing about making them big is that you will have enough for a quilt before you know it. Lovely pink and purple. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink houses are looking good. I know the house challenge does not have trees but I keep think a tree in each row of houses would look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute...I have the song "little pink houses" running through my head! Clever use of buttons for the door handles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful little scrappy houses. I have a scrappy house quilt of my own that is almost finished - quilt as you go style. Happy decision making as you finish yours. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful little scrappy houses. I have a scrappy house quilt of my own that is almost finished - quilt as you go style. Happy decision making as you finish yours. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your houses look great! I had originally planned to make only 12 blocks, but now I'm thinking of making more than that. They're so much fun, it's hard to stop! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.