Saturday, October 3, 2009

October 3, 2009



Here is a pic of a quilt top I made last year. It is from a pattern by "The Rabbit Factory". It is called"The Quilter's Garden". It was fun to make. I had never made a quilt before with all the country colours. The Rabbit Factory has awesome patterns by Lydia Quigley. They are a pattern design company in Kingston, Ontario. I do strive to support our Canadian quilting community. We have some very very awesome designers in this country as well as lots and lots of accomplished quiltmakers. I am about to start another pattern by "The Rabbit Factory" called "Reminiscence". It is so beautiful. All the fabric pieces for the applique have been selected (with the help of my Saint John quilting buddies) and now I am trying to finalize my decision on the background fabric. Im leaning towards a high quality muslin. I do love muslin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.