Saturday, December 22, 2012


My BQFF (best quilting friend forever) Kathy B. from Saint John, New Brunswick , made me this cute snowman wall hanging for Christmas. (She knows I adore snowmen)   It is so adorable!  Each little snowman has a different top hat and scarf.  The little faces are hand embroidered and the applique is stitched down with a perfect machine satin stitch. 
Merry Christmas Kathy and thanks so much.  I love it so much and it is now hanging in my hallway for everyone to see.


9 comments:

  1. One of the cutest snowman quilts I have saw,,,beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is adorable Linda , I love snowmen too and I love that she used the homespuns !

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!! What a lovely and thoughtful gift, not to mention absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BQFFs are the very best. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little quilt. The snowmen are adorable with their little scarves! What a lovely gift from your friend! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! The homespun background makes it look warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.