This week I have been working on getting this quilt top quilted and ready to hang in my front entry for Christmas. I completed the top last fall as part of a quilt along online. Click on this link if you want to check it out. Each block was designed by a different quilt designer. In one of the blocks I used a fabric scrap that I had won in a giveaway the year before, by the designer who contributed the block. It was a lot of fun to make. I used only scraps for the blocks and I had to buy the red for the borders, which is Kona "Cardinal". I am quilting in free motion and trying to do something a little different in each block, although it is hard to see the quilting on the polka dot background. I am using a light gold colour Aurifil 50# and a 90/14 Superior Titanium needle. I spray basted this project and I am really enjoying the quilting process. I hope to have it mostly done by Friday when Bonnie's mystery starts.