Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More Kaffe

My Kaffe collecting continues.  I was bloghopping last week and came across a Canadian on-line fabric store that was new to me.Log Cabin Yardage  So, after checking out all the beautiful designer fabrics, I placed an order for 9 half yard cuts of Kaffe. Shipping is a mere 5.00 for any order under 100.00 and free if over 100.00.  They arrived in the mail this morning along with a beautifully hand-written note from Nicole, the owner, thanking me for placing an order. I was impressed. Great customer service as well, Nicole got back to me very quickly to answer my question about delivery. Now I have to just decide what quilt I want to make to show off all my gorgeous Kaffes. 

4 comments:

  1. Great fabrics! I'll have to check out that store. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightfully beautiful collection of new Kaffe fabrics. You are definitely contributing to the delinquency of quilters by posting the pic and link to the online store. Got to go online shopping... er... browsing... er... well, you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, cool, cool. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing what you make from your Kaffe collection. I'd say it's confession time,Linda -did you qualify for free shipping with this order?! Lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.