Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Square #9 - Horizontal Chain

This square is the first of seven squares in the Mosaic Section.  This square demonstrates how to work with two colours and how to slip stitch with yarn in front and also with yarn in back.  This one wasn't too hard but I did have to pay attention and as you can see I made a mistake in the bottom right corner.  But that's OK with me because I can see what I did wrong and I will be watching for that in future squares.  I noticed the mistake when it happened but I didnt feel confident enough to rip it back so I kept on going because I was on the last few rows and didnt want to start it all over again.  Here's a pic of how much it curled up while knitting and also a pic of the square after blocking.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.