Friday, January 28, 2011

Quilting Gallery - Weekly Themed Quilt Contest

If you get a chance, hop on over to the Quilting Gallery and check out all the wonderful oddshaped quilts on display for this week's themed contest.  I entered my 1998 Piecemaker's Calendar - Four Seasons.  It is one of my fav projects. It was lots of fun to make as a block of the month and then the LQS asked me to do classes and help 8 other quilters make it.  I got lazy when I got to the four corners that needed to be added as per the pattern and I left it in the octagonal shape, which I like even better. I would love it if you voted for my quilt.   Thanks. 

1 comment:

  1. HI, Linda: Your quilt is lovely - so much work! I was unable to get the voting link to work for me (even after trying her fixes) so emailed Michele. Hopefully she will count my vote manually.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.