Saturday, December 25, 2010

And the Winners Are.........

  



                                       


   Joanne   and   LindaH   -   Congratulations! 

You will each receive your downloadable PDF of the 2009 and 2010 cookbooks from Michele at http://quiltinggallery.com/quilters-cookbook/  I have forwarded your email addresses to Michele. Enjoy!
 Thanks to all who entered. It was fun
.
Right now I am baking the recipe on Page 46 of the 2010 cookbook.  It is called "Christmas Morning Wife Saver" and was submitted by Karen Neary.  It was easy to prepare last night and just pop in the oven this morning.  I didnt need to buy anything extra to make it as I had all ingredients on hand. I used leftover ham.
It smells wonderful!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I have received the two cookbooks from Michele at The Quilting Gallery, and downloaded them. Thanks so much. Can't wait to try some of the recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.