Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Scrappy Fun, Fun, Fun

These are some blocks I have been working on the last few days.  I just love to make scrappy quilts.  I have sewn 126 - 6 inch blocks so far.  Not sure where I will stop yet.  A great scrapbuster project.

I am joining in on Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt....Roll Roll Cotton Boll...  which starts on Friday. I have all my scraps and fat quarters picked out and I am excited to get started. I still have to pick a constant.  Here's my selection....

If you are interested..here's the link to the post on  Quiltville ....http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2010/10/roll-roll-cotton-boll-yardage.html  

1 comment:

  1. love the scrappy fun. I like the colors you have chosen for the mystery. I did one of hers and it was fun. ome people worked like maniacs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you and I really appreciate that you have taken the time to leave a comment.